You will work in Supply Chain MedTech for the market of Belgium & Luxembourg, you will be part of a team that is ensuring the right and timely supply of products to our hospital customers. This entails doing right demand forecasting, making sure inventory levels are appropriate and maintained.
In the current world with supply disruptions across the industry, it also means staying very closely connected to our stakeholders and be agile to find and implement solutions.
Tasks to be done:
- Analyse data to take conclusions for our market according to a predefined protocol
- Support implementation of new ways of working linked to our data analytics (mainly excel based)
- Roll out of an app supporting our processes
- Performing process improvements with our stakeholders
- You speak perfect French and master English/Dutch.
You have to be:
- You have good memory and brainpower
- You're a quick learner
- You have a Master's degree or are working on a Master's degree